Data Deletion Instructions
If you would like to remove your PhotoReflect account data, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the website in your browser and log in to your account.
- Once logged in, you can access your account settings from the menu.
- For customers, click the "Delete Account" button to remove your account and data.
- For photographers, click the link at the bottom of the page "(Click here to cancel your storefront)" remove your account and data.
Social Media Accounts
PhotoReflect does not save your personal data from your social media accounts on our servers. If you used one of our social media features to share links or to print any of your social media photos, you can remove PhotoReflect access to your social account data by following the instructions below.
- Go to the Facebook website in your browser and log in to your account.
- Once logged in, go to your Facebook Account's "Setting & Privacy." and click" Settings."
- Click "Apps and Websites" on the left menu bar.
- Find PhotoReflect, MyOwnCover, or PrintMyMemories in the list.
- Click the "Remove" button to the right of the website name in the list.
If you have any questions or additional data requests, don't hesitate to contact us using the details below. Makes sure to include all relevant information so we can assist you with your request.
1101 Summit Avenue, Plano, TX 75074