After you install your PhotoReflect software on a new computer you will need to move your previously created events to that system.
Events that are created in your PhotoReflect software are stored on your system locally. When you access your account from a different computer you will not be able to access any of the events that were not created on that system. Before you start the migration process you will need to update your software to the latest version on both computers
To update you software click or use the link (http://www.photoreflect.com/pro/Default.aspx?download=1).
Once you have updated your software on both computers please open your PhotoReflect software on your old computer and look to see that your events are there. If your events show up in your software please proceed to the steps below, if not please contact email@example.com so we can further support you with this process.
- On your old computer please go C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\PhotoReflect. (Windows XP users will need to go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\PhotoReflect.)
- Copy the Photos folder to either a thumb drive or a portable hard drive.
- Once the Photos folder has been copied to your portable hard drive or thumb drive please connect that device to your new computer.
- On your new computer please go C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\PhotoReflect. (Windows XP users will need to go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\PhotoReflect.)
- Please rename the Photos folder you see in that location to ‘Photos Old’
- Now open up your thumb drive or portable hard drive and copy the Photos folder and paste it in the PhotoReflect folder that is open on your new computer.
- Once you have finished copying the Photos folder please launch your PhotoReflect software. You should now be able to see your events.
If you have any questions, please email our PhotoReflect care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using PhotoReflect!